Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Update & Vote for Me!

As you may have noticed, I am back to reviewing on Tuesdays. I planned to stay on my two update a week schedule for a little longer, but there are so many books out there for me to review that I just could not stay away! 

Except today. 

There is no review today for reasons that you probably don't want me to go into. Suffice it to say the tale involves more vomit than I like my stories to include. I am hoping that you understand. There are some great sequels coming out in the next few weeks that will hopefully make up for my absence today.

In other exciting news, the blog Underground Book Reviews is having a Battle of the Book Review Blogs in which I am competing. And all you have to to show your support for Wading Through Electronic Ink is follow this link and vote for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment